We want to reward our customers for their loyalty and trust. For those who don’t know us yet, the Free Tour is a good opportunity. You make Nice Day Tours possible.
Bruges is known as the “Venice of the North” and it is one of the most visited medieval cities in Europe: 4 millions of tourists visit every year this city. With this one day tour you will enjoy a guided tour in English in this wonderful city.
- Fridays and saturdays at 10:30h in front of Tourist Info Office in Bruges Train Station (Stationsplein,8000 Brugge).
MEETING POINT FOR FREE WALKING TOUR OF BRUGES
- 10:30 am at the entrance of the tourist office in the Central Train Station of Bruges.
- We ask you to be a few minutes earlier at the meeting point.
- If you have any problems to find meeting point, please call our emergency number 0032/471587908.
- Please, be sure that the contact number given to us is active.
ROUTE FOR FREE WALKING TOUR OF BRUGES
We pick you up at 10:30 am in the tourist office placed in the Central Station of Bruges. From there, we start our visit of Bruges, a city located 100 kilometers northwest from the Belgian capital and only 15 km from the North Sea.
Come and discover with NICEDAY TOURS the charm of “the Venice of the North” and the reason why its historical center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During our tour along the city you will see the Lake of Love, the Begijnhof (founded in 1245), the Walplein Square, the Stoofstraat, the Old St. John’s Hospital, the Church of Our Lady, the Gruuthuse Palace, the Dijver Canal, Rozenhoedkaai, the Tanners square (Huidenvettersplein), the Burg Square with the Gothic Town Hall, the Basilica of the Holy Blood, the Market Square (Grote Markt) with the Belfort.
At the end of the visit, our guide will answer all your questions inside the Beer Museum of Bruges. The guide will recommend you places to have lunch outside of the touristic area, he/she will give you advice about the famous Belgian beer, about places to see outside our route, museums… All you questions will be answered!
The price of the guided visit in Bruges in English is totally free. Why free? Taking a tour in Bruges should be enjoyable and fun. Since the tour in Bruges is often your first contact with Nice Days Tours and even with Belgium, we prefer it to be you who values our experience. We believe that, regardless of your budget, you should be able to discover the secrets of this amazing city. If you want to reward our guides, you can do it the way you want. If you consider it convenient, you can tip our guides!
DURATION FOR FREE WALKING TOUR OF BRUGES
- The length of our free tour in Bruges is about 2.5 hours.
- English speaking guide.
- City map and recommendations about the country.
- Niceday Tours discount card (discounts at restaurants, chocolate shops, museums ...).
IF YOU WANT TO VISIT BRUGES, NICEDAY TOURS IS THE BEST CHOICE. THIS VISIT IS THE MOST RECOMMENDED BY USERS, IT HAS THE BEST OPINIONS IN INTERNET.
HOW TO BOOK
You can make a reservation on our online booking section.
Look for the Nice Day Tours guide!