"Referred to as “the Venice of the North", Bruges is one of the most visited medieval cities in Europe, 4 million tourists a year. In this one-day tour you will enjoy an English guided tour in Bruges. Bruges day trip from Brussels"
At 8:30 am we pick you up in the centre of Brussels to head to the charming town of Bruges, located 100 kilometres northwest of the Belgian capital and only 15 km from the North Sea.
Come and discover with Nice Day Tours the charm of “the Venice of the North” and the reason why its entire historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During the city tour you will see: the Lake of Love, the Begijnhof (founded in 1245), Walplein Square, the Stoofstraat, Old St. John’s Hospital, the Church of Our Lady, the Gruuthuse Palace, the Dijver Canal, Rozenhoedkaai, Tanners square (Huidenvettersplein), the castle Square with the Gothic Town Hall, the Basilica of the Holy Blood, the Market Square (Grote Markt) with the Bell Tower (Belfort) and, finally, the St. Salvator’s Cathedral.
After the visit you will have 4 hours of free time to have lunch, to explore the city as you please, to enjoy the exclusive chocolate of Bruges and to see the famous lace shops.
8:30 - Central Station in Brussels
The price of the excursion to Bruges is 34 € per person for adults, children under 8 years old 50% discount. Groups exclusively in English. For only 7 € more than the price of the train you will have a guided tour in Bruges in English. We are back to Brussels art 18:00h.
- English speaking guide
- City map and recommendations on the country
- Usually, we will go by train ( round trip ticket) but in some cases we can offer the service by bus.
- Nice Day Tours discount card (discounts at restaurants, chocolate shops, museums ...)
GUIDED TOUR IN BRUGES WITHOUT TRANSPORTATION
We also have the option of visiting Bruges excluding transportation at the price of 15 € per person. This is the best option for people staying in the city, for those who want to stay in Bruges for longer or even for those who prefer to travel on their own.
* We start at 10:30 h from Brugge Central Station (next to the door of the tourist office). The visit is available the same days we offer the visit to Bruges from Brussels.
IF YOU WANT TO VISIT BRUGES, THIS IS THE BEST CHOICE. THIS VISIT IS THE MOST RECOMMENDED ONE BY USERS, IT HAS THE BEST OPINIONS IN INTERNET, AND IT IS THE MOST AFFORDABLE ONE. BRUGES DAY TRIP FROM BRUSSELS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We offer guided tours for groups of at least 4 persons.
- There is no fee if a cancellation is made at least 24 hours before the booked day (local time Belgium).
- If cancellation is made 24 hours prior to the day of booking, 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- In case the client does not show up, the total cost of the visit will be charged.
HOW TO BOOK
You can make a reservation on our online booking section.
Look for the Nice Day Tours guide!