You can now get to know the exciting world of Belgian beer with Nice Day Tours Meet: the culture and history of this beverage and its production method. Discover the different types of beer in the best locations: Belgium, a small country in size with 1,132 beer brands. Every day more and more people are interested in discovering and enjoying the variety of beers offered by this country. Be sure to discover the reasons for this fame, the Lambic beers exclusive from Brussels and beers made by Trappist monks.
Available every Friday and Saturday throughout the year.
16:45 h at the Tourist Office of Grand Place.
€ 19.5 person.
- English-speaking guides.
- 4 beers.
- Document with recommendations on breweries, beer and the best shopping in town.
- Nice Day Tours discount vouchers.
We start the visit by tasting two beers in the first brewery, considered to be one of the best ones in Brussels. You can taste here some of the most unique beers in the world. We will continue the tour in a very trendy brewery, where we you enjoy the authentic atmosphere that makes Brussels’s evening so famous. We will take there a real Belgian Trappist beer. Finally we will go to a brewery that has entered the Guinness World Record for having the most extensive beer list in the world. We will taste here another beer in a great atmosphere. We will then finish the tour, with some advice on how to continue enjoying the exciting world of beer in Belgium.
WHY THE BEER TOUR WITH NICE DAY TOURS IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS
Nice Day Tours always provides quality service. On this visit we want our guests to taste the best beers in the world in the most breweries in Brussels. Welcome to the exciting world of beer!!!
You can contract our services directly with us through our website without intermediaries.
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A BEER TOUR IN BELGIUM, THIS IS THE BEST OPTION. IT IS ALSO THE MOST RECOMMENDED ONE BY CLIENTS, IT HAS RECEIVED THE BEST PRAISE ONLINE. IT IS THE CHEAPEST BEER TOUR IN BRUSSELS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A minimum of 4 people are needed for the visit.
- No amount will be charged if cancellation is made at least 48 hours in advance (local time Belgium).
- If the cancellation is made during the 48 hours before the day of the visit, 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- In case of no show or cancellation within 24 hours before the visit, you will be charged 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
HOW TO BOOK
You may confirm your attendance by making a reservation in our section reservations online.